Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Phelgm For Baby How To Get Rid Of Phlegm In A 10 Month Old Baby?

How to get rid of phlegm in a 10 month old baby? - how to get rid of phelgm for baby

My baby has mucus for several months. Physicians prescribe medication, but this is only a temporary solution. I tried to inhale the steam running hot in the bathroom while I was there, which seems to help, but not a good solution. I would be glad if somebody an idea how to dispose of phelgm in an infant is 10 months?

TKS

2 comments:

raadsgir... said...

Maybe you buy a vaporizer in your bedroom and use it during sleep.
My son had the same problem.
You can use the pharmacy / drugstore.

bombbaby... said...

take the child into the bathroom and run the hot water, can get a shower .. Take a steam bath.

Post a Comment